Our Life, Our Story...

Sunday, April 19, 2009

RahRahs

I have the bestest group of life-long friends that are so precious to me. We've been friends for so long there's too many years to even count anymore. Every year we take the time to get away for a weekend with no kids or husbands. And with 6 husbands and 8 children between us, that is quite an accomplishment. This year we just went to the big town of Murphy, TX and hung out at Sara's house. The past 2 years have been pretty low-key, but we have already started planning a bigger, better trip for next spring. Can't wait. Oh the name, Rah Rahs??? We were all cheerleaders together at some point in high school. Although, we sometimes barely see each other besides this one weekend every year, I know these girls are family and will always be there for me, anytime I call. That's what life-long friends are for. I love you girls!






No comments:

Post a Comment