Our Life, Our Story...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OOPS...Are the Holidays Over?

So, before I even knew it, the holidays were over and suddenly it's the first of February? Who knew...Here's a little taste of what sort of fun we've been up to in the past few months. Hang on, it's been a busy time for the Balderson clan!
We made slushies!
Played a little computer
Had sleepovers at Aunt Cheryl's house
Played at the park in the freezing cold...brrr!
Learned to spider swing with sister
Tried a few acrobat tricks of our own
Had Brunch at American Girl

Ate way toooooo much candy!
Played Dora way toooooo much
Attempted to make Riley pose for about a million pictures
Played Wii for 10 days straight, at least!
Added a little music every now and then
Cheered for our Longhorns baby! Hook Em!
Left Santa some milk and cookies, oh yah, and a page long letter
Stayed up way toooo late watching movies in Mommy's bed
Enjoyed the lights of the season...especially our house:)
Spent time with our family
Opened TONS O PRESENTS!
But, nobody's was bigger than RiRi's!
Saw Santa in our ridiculously cute matching outfits from Gymboree, of course:)
Even helped clean up when all was said and done!
Helped put up the Christmas tree as a family
Played a few games now and then
And, of course, we ate a LOT of this...
No wonder it took me 2 months to blog about the holidays...I'm exhausted! And, I didn't even mention the FtWorth Zoo??? Maybe next time:)

1 comment:

  1. OK---I totally forgot that we had slush mugs when we were little. My brother and I loved it!!!! I'm gonna have to get the girls those too! I'm glad someone has played their Wii...we got one for Christmas and it has been played maybe 3x.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete